Senior Project Lead LOP.ai
Bluecrux is a team of 100+ business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
To support our customers in their digital transformation, we’ve developed LightsOutPlanning (LOP), a cloud-based augmented planning technology focused on driving digital supply chain business decision. Being part of a bigger supply chain technology company, LOP offers a highly entrepreneurial environment. You can have a real impact, while enjoying the support of a broader supply chain team. In short, the best of both worlds.
LOP caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. Which is why we’re on the lookout for a senior business consultant to keep the lights on for our small and dedicated LOP team.
As a senior business consultant within LOP, you frame the bigger picture together with the client.
- You are responsible for LOP-related projects (proof of value projects as well as projects with a broader scope) from start to finish.
- You detect the client’s needs and can translate them into data requirements.
- You help to envision the bigger picture and have an eye for future opportunities to further serve the client.
- You’re the switch between the client and our team of consultants and data analysts, in order to meet mutual expectations at all times.
- You are a born coach and can steer the LOP product & sales team throughout the whole process. You lead by example.
- You make sure to align everybody when it comes to delays and re-schedules.
- You carry the full accountability for the delivery of a final, customer-fitted model in LOP that generates added value for the client.
- You’re a tech-savvy owner of a university degree in engineering (industrial, civil, etc.).
- You have at least 8 years of experience in supply chain & operations. You’re familiar with systems of record & advanced planning systems You have a strong affinity with IT-systems and data. Preferably, you have project management or consultancy experience in one of these fields.
- You’re excited to help shape the future of the evolving software-product that LOP is today.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as French or Dutch.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind. You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to quickly build up excellent product knowledge and stay up to date.
- You are “blue”: precise, rigorous, focused on the end result but without losing yourself into details.
- You’re a strong communicator, who knows how to drive the team towards its’ goals.
- You recognize yourself in our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.